Changes to disposal of Hazardous waste wood from demolition and refurbishments
As from the first of September, Regulatory Position Statement (RPS) 250 will be withdrawn in England by the Environment Agency. The effect of this is that ten potentially hazardous waste wood materials from pre-2007 buildings, currently be sent for recycling or recovery under the RPS 250, can no longer be accepted at any wood recycling […]Read more
- Christmas Pollution: Why It’s Crucial to Have an Eco-Friendly Christmas in the UK
- Disposable Vapes: A Growing Waste Problem
- Green Apple Awards Wins for Waste Efficiency and the Aston Martin Aramco Cognizant F1 Team
- Green Apple Award for Waste Efficiency!
- Changes to disposal of Hazardous waste wood from demolition and refurbishments