An update on the incoming implementation of Extended Producer Responsibility for Packaging (EPR).
Following wide-ranging talks with industry, against the backdrop of the current economic context, the new rules proposed to ensure packaging producers pay for the cost of recycling their packaging have been deferred by a year from October 2024 to 2025. The Government plans to use the additional year to continue to discuss the scheme’s design […]Read more
- Christmas Pollution: Why It’s Crucial to Have an Eco-Friendly Christmas in the UK
- Disposable Vapes: A Growing Waste Problem
- Green Apple Awards Wins for Waste Efficiency and the Aston Martin Aramco Cognizant F1 Team
- Green Apple Award for Waste Efficiency!
- Changes to disposal of Hazardous waste wood from demolition and refurbishments